About me

Guss Koglin - 12/31/2019

 About me.

         My name is Gustavo. Guss is like everyone calls me, my artistic name. 

          Well, I was born in Sinop, Mato Grosso, Brazil, in February 2nd, 1998.

          I had many problems when I was born, but it doesn't matter    now, because it's a long story.

          Since I was a kid, with 13 years old, I always wanted to be an actor, model, singer, I watched movies imitating the characters. I’ve been through for many terrible things. I already had some opportunities sometime ago, including going to the USA, but I was unable to go due to financial conditions, the differences between USD and BRL, because of financial conditions, of the distance. I tried  many things, get investors, sponsorship, but I didn't got anything, in fact, I only received negative responses, many people tried to make me give up, many humiliated me, this is a long story. But I will not let anything or anyone stop me from achieving what I always wanted, and saying what should I do or not do with my life. My experiences with acting was in high school, church and theater school, I never had a opportunity to a professional acting on theater, film, tv series/shows...

          Now I’m studying BA in Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Piano, Singing, Theatrical Interpretation... I speak Portuguese, English, and a little of Spanish, now I’m learning French, till 2030's I want to be speaking 8 languages at least. I’m always searching and want to evolve personally and professionally, and I’m doing this every day.

          I’m part of the “BS Producões”, in Brazil, I have a manager. But what I always wanted is to conquer Hollywood.

          I’m always looking for opportunities, I always wanted a international career, even if I know that is very difficult to conquer it. Many people said: "you can't do this", "you'll never conquer what you want!", "people like you are more common than you think!", “you need to be 1 in 1 billion!”, and I’ll be the one if I need. I’m not a big actor yet, but I’ll find some way to get something that could change everything. I never had some professional acting opportunity before like I said, but I just need one. I don’t know how, when, or where, doesn’t matter what I need to do or pass, because I’ll do what it takes, whatever it takes no matter what happens. Everything is possible!


         Thank you so much! - Guss Koglin.                                                           



         Follow me on social media:
         Instagram     Twitter     Facebook     TikTok  

                                                                                                                                           

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Before and now.

October 04th, 2021 - An Important Day.

Love...