Love...

Love...

         Love is the most beautiful things in the universe.

         I must have fallen in love about 8 times, and I'm going to tell you the main stories.

         I was 10 years old and I remember it like it was yesterday. The girl looked like a big actress. I even lost track of time, distracted myself during classes. Once I was walking down the school corridor, and suddenly I fell on the floor with all the material from the physical education class, that day was very funny, my excuse for what happened was that I couldn't look ahead because the material was blocking my view, even though everyone saw it, they didn't believe what I said at all because they knew the truth. But there was nothing between us.

        The next story is going to be a little bit more spicy, so if you're under 16, skip that part. (As if that were going to happen.)

        At 14 years old, I met another girl, her mother always came to my house because she was my mother's friend, while the two talked, she and I were going to play some things, I liked her very much. There are some situations that I am not going to tell you, but this one I am going to tell you about. There was a time that when she went to visit me, "we did an adult thing", I will not make the content more explicit because that is not the objective. But to put it briefly, I basically lost my virginity at the age of 14.

        One thing that exists in me and makes me ask a lot of questions, is that I fall in love and get involved very quickly with a person. I was never very shy, of course I had my moments, but sometimes (and even today), just by looking at someone I started to be interested, so I went to discover and knowing everything about that person, what the person liked and what did not like. I accessed social media and discovered everything. Until I'm not interested anymore.

        At 15 I fell in love with another girl, she was beautiful, I couldn't express myself, I was nervous every time I passed in front her, to the point of being shaky and unable to look at her. Again, the daughter of my mother's friend, I even had lunch and went to sleep at her house one day, but that was a long time ago and I don't remember why. Every time her mother came to my house, she arrived, and she said to me: "hi son-in-law?", The mother knew that I liked her daughter, the school and everyone knew that I liked her. I was in love with this girl for 4 years, there were times when I was so bad that I cried in pain before going to sleep, and for that I even wrote some songs. And I started to think that liking the daughter of my mother's friends was part of my life.

         After this passion passed I started to like another girl, this one was as intense as the previous one, once I tried to steal a kiss from her during the break between classes, but she turned her head so fast, I could only kiss her hair. This is funny, and you can laugh, but at the same time it is sad because everyone saw it. lol.

         Years passing. Then I started to ask myself other questions, because I was starting to like boys too, that was at the age of 16. I started to think it was wrong, due to things learned during my life, things related to family, religion. So I grew up, studying about, seeing things from other perspectives, and I realized that there was nothing too much about it, because I believe that any form of love being sincere, has everything to be experienced. I'm not much to talk about my personal life to people, but I decided to open up today. I consider myself bi-sexual, even with so many people in the world, I still haven't found someone who falls in love with me and who is so intensely reciprocal, for me it doesn't matter if it will be man or woman, what matters is to live something that is sincere.

        Then I fell in love with a boy, it was in 2020 during the Covid-19 pandemic. Even though everyone was wearing a mask, I had felt something I had never felt before, so I started to know more about the boy. The summary was: I tried to get close to the person, try to understand him, until the day came when I couldn't stand it and I declared myself, it was the worst experience of my life, because I said something to someone without being sure of the feeling that person had for me. I confess it was painful, but I got over it.


Any form of love can be experienced, no matter who it is, where the person comes from, their financial condition, their sexuality, their social position, their outer beauty. We just need to love, feel, and live it.


Guss Koglin.

Follow me on social media:
Instagram     Twitter     Facebook     TikTok

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Before and now.

October 04th, 2021 - An Important Day.